Boards and Commissions
The City of Buhl has various Boards and Commissions to advise the City Council on issues within their areas of operation.
- Library Board meets on the third Thursday of each month at 5:30 p.m. at the Library.
- Buhl Economic Development Authority meets on the last Tuesday of each month at 6:00 p.m. at City Hall.
- Recreation Board meets on the second Monday of each month at 6:00 p.m. at City Hall.
- Long Range Planning and Zoning Commission meets on the second Tuesday of January, April, July, and October at 4:00 p.m. at City Hall.
- Utilities Commission meets the last Monday of each month at 10 a.m. at City Hall.
Please contact City Hall at 218-258-3226 if you are interested in serving.